Fiberglass pools are becoming increasingly popular not only in Middle Tennessee, but throughout the United States. With so many pool options in the market today, why are more people choosing fiberglass swimming pools for their backyards? The benefits of fiberglass pools over vinyl and concrete are numerous:
- Fiberglass offers superior strength and durability.
- It also requires little maintenance since it does not need to be resurfaced like concrete.
- Unlike vinyl, fiberglass is resistant to staining — so you won’t have to worry about replacing your pool’s liner every few years.
- The minimal maintenance required by fiberglass pools saves time and money.
- Since fiberglass is non-porous, it presents a smaller surface area that inhibits bacteria and organisms; this makes fiberglass pools much easier to clean.
- Additionally, fiberglass is far less susceptible to cracking or shifting than vinyl.
- Fiberglass pools are also more energy-efficient than other types of pools. They conduct heat more efficiently, allowing you to save on utility costs in the winter.
- Fiberglass pools tend to have a smooth, glossy finish that is attractive and inviting.
The Benefits Of A Care Free Fiberglas Pool
When you purchase an in-ground fiberglass pool from Care Free Pools, you can be sure to receive the highest quality product available on the market. Our expert technicians install each pool with extreme precision and ensure that every detail is perfect before we leave your property. We also use only superior materials that are designed to last for many years.
Here are just some of the many benefits of choosing a Care Free fiberglass pool:
- SPEEDY INSTALLATION
Fiberglass pools are pre-formed, offering the advantage of a complete pool shell that’s ready to be installed. In fact, when you order a fiberglass swimming pool from Care Free Pools, you can expect your pool to be installed in as little as two weeks (pending weather, permits, inspections, and other factors). This is a stark contrast to concrete pools, which may take between 3 to 5 months to complete.
- MINIMAL UPKEEP
Under most circumstances, the gel coat finish on our fiberglass pools eliminates the need for painting. Its smooth, resistant surface is easy to clean, stain-resistant, and requires less maintenance over time.
Our one-piece shells are fully molded from 100% fiberglass for superior flexibility without cracking. This means that our pools are resistant to any underlying movement, unlike concrete and other pre-formed pools that use mineral fillers that can reduce flexibility.
- VISUAL APPEAL
Our fiberglass pools feature an attractive SHIMMER, achieved through the application of a special gel coat finish during the manufacturing process. You can further enhance your pool’s appeal by choosing from a variety of colors, textures, and stain options.
- CUSTOM CAPABILITIES
In addition to personalizing your pool with the color of your choice, you can select from a wide range of shapes, sizes, and designs. We also offer electrical services in addition to custom concrete work — ranging from custom tiles to water walls and full patios.
- SAFETY FIRST
Our fiberglass pools are designed with safety in mind. They are non-abrasive and have no sharp edges, preventing skin scrapes. For added safety, anti-skid surfaces are incorporated on all stairs as well as on the pool floor.
- EMBRACING SALT
Saltwater pools are becoming increasingly popular due to their natural and healthy feel. We are proud to offer saltwater features with our fiberglass pools, provided that the water chemistry is properly maintained.
- WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET
We eliminate the guesswork: The pool style you choose is exactly what you’ll get. All of our pools are manufactured in climate-controlled factories and adhere to the highest standards.
Once your new fiberglass pool is installed, all that’s left to do is have fun!
Once your new fiberglass pool is installed, all that’s left to do is have fun!Contact Us To Get Started